Happy Things we have done this week.
1. Had a fairy tea party for breakfast on the veranda.
Sat in the sunshine with my little girl and big girl, and my honey. Ate french toast with grated apple. Drank rosey tea from the Wiggles teapot, carefully poured by the smallest one.
2. Enjoyed these tulips
3. Played around making some more hats with ears.
I had bought the lighter yarn, thinking I would love it, but it was rather thin, so I compromised by mixing it with this lovely plain pink yarn. I really like how it turned out.
4. Bought lots and lots of mohair in rainbow hues at a ridiculously priced sale
5. Starting a yellow hat for the smallest daughter. (Her favourite Disney princess is Belle, and subsequently;y everything MUST be in yellow!!))
6. Finishing said Belle hat.
(Unfortunately then discopvering that it's "too scratchy" to wear!!)
7. Reading this book, and making these squares.
8. Hoping that everyone reading this is having a lovely lovely day!