Photobucket

Friday 6 January 2012

Holiday in Cambodia (or Australia if you want to be literal!!!)


Have I mentioned I'm on holidays?



Have I mentioned I am super enjoying them??



Today we went to a nearby mountain. (It happens to be where we got married actually)



abseiling gnomes


It is a cute place, filled with hippy style shops, and lots of fairy shops to suit impressionable young fairy loving four year olds, one of whom I just happened to have with me.


this photo was taken by the four year old

We went on a bushwalk, which was awesome.






And instead of crocheting on the way home as is my wont, I played around with filters and contrasts etc on the photos





Hope your week is lovely and awesome!!!
xx

5 comments:

  1. Just letting you know I stopped by. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I love the photos..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures from the bushwalk!
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree with all the vines...or are those part of the branches? is REALLY beautiful...looks like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a magical place! i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black and White trees, the large tree reminded me of the trees in Lord of the Rings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...