Tuesday, 14 June 2011
I love Gem's blog, it often makes me laugh, and she shares my love of the hunt for all things second hand and beautiful.
10 things about me
1. No one in my "real" world knows I blog!
2. I can't read crochet patterns. I know how to do the basic stitches, but I just cannot comprehend patterns. It's like looking at a foreign language to me.
3. I may have "sung" Stan by Eminem once whilst intoxicated at a work function. I do not believe there is any context I can put around that statement, and believe it is important to move on immediately.
4. I used to run half marathons. I have run eight. I have not run any for about 5 years now, however I used to run one a year for a while. I was in an intense competition with my brother who has run over 20. I accept now I will never beat him!
5. I have been married twice, once for 11 years, this time for 4 years.
6. I have 3 children, 17, 15 and 3. They all have their birthdays in November, as do my husband and I. We are exhausted by the time it gets to Christmas!!
7. My husband is a Stay at Home Dad. Initially he took a year off work to stay at home with our youngest, but it has now spiralled out to nearly four years. It's working out well, but I sometimes worry that she is dressed too much in Chuggington, Bob the Builder and assorted superhero outfits!! He does an amazing job. I worry sometimes about his posse of ladyfriends from various playgroups he goes to :)
8. My job is ridiculously stressful, but most of the time I love it.
9. I read like a lunatic. Reading and crochet are my stress relief. I read everywhere. i have been known to read in the shower!
10. My husband is younger than me, which is why one of my staff referred to me as a "coyote"!!! She meant cougar, which really made me laugh. Although I really really hate that term.
So blogs to pass the award on to.
Meredith at http://mereknits-mereknits.blogspot.com/
Jo at http://mypangaloon.blogspot.com/