Photobucket

Monday 18 April 2011

365 Gratitude

I have been trying since I started this blog to find a link to show where I got my inspiratyion to start blogging from. It was an article in the weekend section of the local paper, whcih described 365 grateful, http://365grateful.com/    which is a project started by Hailey Bartholomew. Hailey decided after a bout with depression and a struggle with "suburban malcontent" to start taking polaroids of things she was grateful for.
Every day.
For a year.
And the results are awesome and amazing!

If you have the time, I would really urge you to read this article, as it's super inspirational, and a great story of someone who made some huge changes coming from a dark place.

The project has gone viral, inspired people to do similar projects (including my own crochet themed one), and has also spawned a movie.
Here is the link
365 Grateful project http://tinyurl.com/3jqw4yd by Frances Whiting
Go on, check it out, it will change your life. Even if only in a small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...