Photobucket

Wednesday 29 August 2012



Oh Hi!
It's been a while, and I have been sent to the naughty corner by myself for being a bad bad blogger. But you know, sometimes life gets in the way of blogging....
Anyhoo, todays post is all about getting back to the roots of the name of this blog, and being grateful.
Today I am super grateful that I was lucky enough to win this adorably awesome toadstool from the lovely Lori at Hippywitch crafts. It is just beautiful, and I feel very lucky to have received such a fabulous prize. Thanks so much Lori!!


 So in other news, I have been making bits and bobs, which I shall endeavor to take photos of, and blog about very soon, and I have returned to work after what ended up being a very very unplanned and very long sick leave!! It has been a very big adjustment getting back into it, and hopefully normal blogging service will resume soon.
Also, I am very sorry for any lack of commenting, I have been reading all your lovely blogs, but it has generally been very late at night, and from my phone, which is super tricky to comment with. 
In the meantime, I hope you are all well and happy and enjoying life
Take care 
xx

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland! Good to hear your healthy now and back at work :-)So glad you liked the mushroom too!

    Lori xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back to work and blogging and your crafting! Hope to see soon your projects.
    I like the toadstool, I started following the Hippy Witch now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back to blogging and back to health. Sorry you were ill, we missed you. Lovely mushroom, and come out of the corner.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, good to see you sorry you have been unwell, but glad to hear 'Normal Service is resuming. I do love your Toadstool, what a lucky win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO EFFFING CUTE. omg. hope you're feeling better! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your bits and bobs. I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...