Photobucket

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Double Rainbows and Catching up

Soooooooooooo... it's been a while since I last blogged, so I'm going to go with the blog I had planned to write about a week and a half ago.
The weekend before last we went for a picnic, and whilst on said picnic I became excited when I saw a rainbow. (I love them!)
Then Husband pointed out to me that it was a double rainbow! Which made me even more excited!
Here it is, in all it's adorable double glory.







So when I got home that afternoon, I really had no choice but to make this ....

To remind me of the lovely day.



In my blogging absence I also missed Mothers Day. I made this potholder for my Mum


And these flowers, to put in a frame (which I forgot to photograph before I gave it to her.

 And, in what you might begin to sense was a very crochet themed Mothers Day, I also made her this cowl. Which I really loved, and almost kept for myself!


And here is part of what I was lucky enought to receive for Mothers Day.
This gorgeous Cath Kidston cowboy mug.
I love it!!!



I was also lucky enough to get the most adorable pamper pack, made for me by Daughter No 1.

Here is one of the unexpected benefits of my unplanned blogging break.
I received lots and lots of beautiful bunches of flowers.





 I realised you can see this adorable picture in the background of the photos, so thought I would give you some close ups. This is one of my favourite charity shop finds.




Anyway, hope everyone in blogland is doing well.
x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how lovely - I don't think I've ever seen a double rainbow!!

    S x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...